Location: Korangi Industrial Area, Karachi
Supervise: Admin/Security/House Keeping
Formulation and implementation of Admin policies and procedures
- Prepares Administrative policies and procedures and gets approved from management.
- Ensures the implementation and execution of Administrative policies and procedures.
- Reviews the Policies & procedures every year and communicates to all concerned employees
Supervision and execution of General Administration
- Ensures daily employees’ attendance is being recorded as per policy and approves staff monthly attendance for submission to HR/Admin Department for salary preparations.
- Ensures factory staff is available, on time and completes their full duty working hours in shifts.
- Forward factory staff over time /Advance salary sheet to HR/Admin for further approval as per policy.
- Ensure Gate passes & Visitors log record on time and attendance machines system in working condition.
- Forward HR/Admin timely utility bills/Dispatches record inward/outward after due scrutiny
- Provide assistance for Purchases office equipment’s /Fix and fixture and Stationary items.
- Monitors office supplies, equipment’s and other materials inward and outward
- Monitors staff van pick & Drop arrangement with office admin with proper maintain log registrar.
- Monitors wastage/Scrape handling as per company policy.
Office Management and House Keeping
- Ensures taking care of factory and office building and infrastructure
- Carries out daily house-keeping as per check list.
- Ensures preventive maintenance and proper repair of fixed assets through proper requisitions
- Ensure Canteen cleanliness/offices and productions area as per check list.
- Ensure updated filing system & Gate records
- Participates in internal Meetings & be a part of Committee as management nominations for the company betterment.
- Ensures departmental correspondence i.e letters, memos and reports
- Ensure all factory depart staff are using PPE as per standard practices. Like Uniform/Shoes /Mask Gloves etc.
Security Surveillance /Health & Safety /Fire Fighting
- Ensures Security Guards are available and performing duties as per requirements.
- Develops and maintains Security & Surveillance record related to factory workers/Staff and factory premises safe guard
- Ensure CCTV monitoring and make sure real time action for any abnormalities or anomalies against the company polices
- Employee’s relation and Counseling with alignment of any Emergency Evacuations Exit and preparedness.
- Coordinate in Health & Safety good practices in factory as per social compliances
- Ensure and Prepare Fire code for firefighting equipment’s in factory premises and fire alarm system in proper working conditions
- Coordinate with Civil Defense/Fire Department for trainings of Administrative staff /Housekeeping.
Qualification & Requirements
Academic Qualification: Graduate or Masters
Fire Fighting, Health & Safety courses
Skills: Well versed in MS office having excellent Administrative skills
Experience: 2-4 yrs in similar roles
- Salary Range PKR 22,000 to PKR 45,000
- No. Of Positions 2