The ideal candidate will prospect and close sales leads to help generate revenue for the company. They will also be responsible for developing, implementing, and evaluating the sales strategy. They will have strong management and coaching skills to support the learning and development of the sales team.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of sales force to implement the organization’s overall sales strategy for Karachi region.
- Monitor the performance of the sales teams and re-allocate resources to improve overall results.
- Contribute to the development of sales, marketing, customer retention, advertising, pricing, and distribution strategies.
- Oversee sales support activities such as sales administration, customer service, distribution, invoicing, and credit and collections to ensure that customer orders are processed, dispatched, invoiced, and paid accurately and on time.
- Coach sales representatives on the technical aspects of the organization’s products and services; on marketing campaigns and sales promotions; and on sales techniques, procedures, and standards that will help them achieve their sales targets.
- Inter-departmental coordination to improve performance of the business.
Experience & Education
- Minimum 5 years + of FMCG or corporate sales experience.
- Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Key Account Management
- Team Handling & Motivational Skills
- Customer Handling
- Selling Skills
- Numerical Skills
- Commercial Awareness
Terms & Conditions
|Three (3) years surety bond.||Required to be signed|
|One-month salary deposit (or) 16.66% per month deduction for first 6 months.|
|Fuel||23,320||08 ltr. Fuel per day @116.60 (P/D 932.80)|
|Mobile||2,500||2500 (company sim)|
|Recovery Comm.||–||After 06 months (as per company policy)|
|New A/c Sales Comm.||–||After 06 months (as per company policy)|
- Salary Range Upto PKR 100,000 including benefits