Location: SITE, Karachi
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate plant activities through planning with departments’ managers to ensure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Maintain a safe work environment and follow all safety regulations and ensure all compliance needs are met.
- Develop strategies to increase productivity and production.
- Monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards.
- Optimize productive time for employees by eliminating unnecessary processes.
- Develop, implement and maintain preventive maintenance schedule while being a liaison to outside mechanical and electrical providers.
- Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; replacing, or making adjustments to programs plant facilities and equipment when necessary.
- Oversee and manage team for power distribution, load computation and planning future load requirements.
- Manage team to look after the routine and preventive maintenance of Power House, electric and electronic installations including production machines and utility services.
- Oversee, control and monitor projects in erection and commissioning phase.
- Coordinating with consultants and contractors for the design and drawings, if need be.
- Execution and monitoring of automation projects.
- Reducing the downtime by coordination with the production team and maintenance of machines.
- Arrangement and procurement of local and foreign spares required for smooth and efficient operation of plant.
- Ability to analyze equipment failures and generating sustainable resolutions.
- Provide leadership and training for relevant staff to accomplish the company goals and objectives.
- Practice conflict resolution among departments and employees while provide employee counseling, and discipline.
- Demonstrate leadership, communication proficiency, decision making, problem solving and analysis, financial management, business acumen.
- Ensure all legal requirements, company safety procedures, and local and state health and safety regulations are met along with fire, building security, factory aesthetics, and general household requirements
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Master in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of manufacturing experience
- 5+ years of Technical management experience in bottles, preforms or plastic caps manufacturing environment.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Team player/builder and a driver of value-added results.
- In-depth knowledge of manufacturing operations, project planning, cost control and program management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to influence others and interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Experience in ISO and Food quality and standards preferred.
- Proven track record of success in implementing programs and business initiatives.
- Strong internal and external communication, and team-building skills.
- Ability to energize and develop all levels of the organization.
- Experience in expanding plant sites preferred.
- Salary Range Up to 300,000
- No. Of Positions 1