Location: SITE, Karachi
- Ensure tools, plans, people and material are available to complete assigned workloads
- Maintaining a safe work environment (personal and professional)
- Daily tie-in with production operations manager for work load, priority and the supervision of assigned personnel
- Execute day-to-day operations of a group of employees to complete daily production goals in support of business requirements
- Ensure operator training on procedures, quality documents, and safety is complete and effective
- Lead/participate in continuous improvement activities
- Responsible for performance management and corrective action
- Administer and implement corrective action on incidents and other issues
- Initiate Maintenance Work Orders, Tool Discrepancy Reports, Tooling Change Notices and Facilities Engineering Orders, and track to completion
- Coordinate production needs with scheduled maintenance work
- Manage all administrative functions of the company and team for smooth functioning.
- Develop employees
- Manage labor relations program of organization: Analyzes collective bargaining agreement to develop interpretation of intent, spirit, and terms of contract.
- Advises management in development, application, and interpretation of labor relations policies and practices, according to policy formulated by HR/Admin, Head of Operations & Directors
- Arrange and schedule meetings between grieving workers, supervisory and managerial personnel, and business representative, labor representative, to investigate and resolve grievances.
- Prepare statistical reports, using records of actions taken concerning grievances, arbitration and mediation cases, and related labor relations activities, to identify problem areas.
- Monitor implementation of policies concerning wages, hours, and working conditions, to ensure compliance with terms of labor contract.
- Furnish information, such as reference documents and statistical data concerning labor legislation, labor market conditions, prevailing union and management practices, wage and salary surveys, and employee benefits programs, for use in review of current contract provisions and proposed changes.
- Represent management in labor contract negotiations.
- Ensures Security Guards are available and performing duties as per requirements.
- Develops and maintains Security & Surveillance record related to factory workers/Staff and factory premises safe guard
- Ensure CCTV monitoring and make sure real time action for any abnormalities or anomalies against the company polices
- Employee’s relation and Counseling with alignment of any Emergency Evacuations Exit and preparedness.
- Coordinate in Health & Safety good practices in factory as per social compliances
- Ensure and Prepare Fire code for firefighting equipment’s in factory premises and fire alarm system in proper working conditions
- Coordinate with Civil Defense/Fire Department for trainings of Administrative staff /Housekeeping
- Ensures daily employees’ attendance is being recorded as per policy and approves staff monthly attendance for submission to HR/Admin Department
- Ensures factory staff is available, on time and completes their full duty working hours in shifts.
- Forward factory staff over time /Advance salary sheet to HR/Admin for further approval as per policy.
- Ensure Gate passes & Visitors log record on time and attendance machines system in working condition.
- Monitor and inspect outgoing traffic to prevent unauthorized removal of company property or products.
- Ensure scrutiny of utility bills/Dispatches record inward/outward & timely forward it to the concern department.
- Provide assistance for Purchases office equipment’s /Fix and fixture and Stationary items.
- Monitors office supplies, equipment’s and other materials inward and outward including preparing consumption report and product receiving report
- Monitor and direct visitors and truckers to various parts of the building
- Ensure processing and review of prepared requisition order, delivery of products against raised requisitions. Verification of purchase order and item check
- Monitors staff van pick & Drop arrangement with office admin with proper maintain log registrar.
- Monitors wastage/Scrape handling as per company policy.
Education, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7 to 10 years of experience in a similar position
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and operating procedures
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to apply principles to improve process flow and standardization of processes.
- Must be able to work flexible and changing shift schedules; day or night shifts, including weekends if necessary
- Successful history of managing personnel in high energy assignments while promoting a safe and productive environment
- Proven leadership and team management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated use of manufacturing performance measurement tools
- Computer skills: Excel, Power Point, Word
- Salary Range PKR 50,000/- to PKR. 75,000/-
- No. Of Positions 1