The Human Resources & Administration (HR&A) Manager will lead, direct and manage the day-to-day Human Resources and Administrative activities for the company. The HR&A Manager will provide oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training and development; as well as oversee administrative functions. The HR&A will provide strategic guidance on HR to the office and work effectively to transform company culture and implement core values.
Human Resource (Generalist)
- HR Strategy and Planning
- HR Budgeting
- Statutory Compliance
- Training and Development
- Employee Engagement
- Payroll Management
- Policies & Process making and implementation
- Exit Management
- Recruitment Process
- Performance Management
- Salary & Compensation
- Employee Relation
- Industrial Relation
- Legal Matters
- Company Administration Management
- Vehicle Management
- Office Management
- Resource Management
- Compliance Management
- Gate Operations Management
- Night Operations Management
- Responsible for the security, maintenance and services of work facilities to ensure that they meet the needs of the organization and its employees.
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security.
- Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets;
- Travel management & Cost efficiency.
- Managing the overall Office Administration.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations.
- Work closely with management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- Responsible for the Purchase and Supplier Management (Procurement).
- Must be familiar with country specific laws and regulations governing Human Resources.
- Ability to work with managers to assess complex issues pragmatically.
- Ability to define problems, establish facts, analyze situations and make decisions.
- Excellent communication and people management skill
- Ability to interact with and lead employees at various levels.
- Strong understanding of confidentiality as it relates to Human Resources.
Experience: 7 to 10 years in Human Resource Management and Administration on similar position
Education: MBA HR & LLB
Salary: 90,000 – 110,000 plus benefits
- Salary Range PKR 90,000/- to PKR. 110,000/-
- No. Of Positions 1