Females are encouraged to apply
Location: SITE Karachi
We are looking for an HR Operations Manager (AM/DM) to oversee all functions of our Human Resources department and provide support to our employees.
HR Operations Manager responsibilities include reviewing and getting budgets approved, implementing new company policies and maintaining internal HR systems. To be successful in this role, you should have a degree in Human Resources Management along with relevant work experience.
Ultimately, you will ensure our HR initiatives are cost-effective, run smoothly and contribute to a healthy work environment.
- Monitor, review and improve internal HR systems and processes
- Review and manage HR budget
- Design, review and implement company policies and SOPs. Act as a consultant to the staff regarding policies and procedures
- Monitor key HR metrics and keep the management up to date on the market practices
- Design and conduct internal periodic surveys to measure job satisfaction and suggest improvements where required
- Create detailed and elaborative reports on HR costs
- Address employee queries and grievances and act as a go to person for the staff.
- Prepare and issue all employee letters
- Manage health insurance and timely processing of health claims.
- Manage staff promotions activity and ensure there is no biasness.
- Achieve higher internal customer satisfaction, through an improved match between customer expectations and services provided by the Human Resources
- Provide services to new joiners (work station, employee card, onboarding forms and new Joiner kit by liaising with the relevant departments).
- Recommend new software to address personnel needs, like performance review tools
- Address employees’ queries (e.g., on compensation and labor regulations)
- Any other related tasks as assigned by the Head of Department
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player
- A good listener
- Peoples person
- Team management skills
Qualification & Knowledge:
- Master’s degree in HR or organizational psychology. CIPD or SHRM certifications will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of current market dynamics and up to date HR practices
- Good knowledge of labor law
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
- Experience designing compensation and benefits packages
- Ability to develop clear and fair company policies
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- 3 to 5 years of proven work experience as an HR Operations AM or DM, HR Manager or similar role
- Job Description Salary & Benefits: • Salary: Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 75,000 • Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Gratuity, Fuel, Leaves, Bonus
- Salary Range PKR 60,000 TO PKR 75,000
- No. Of Positions 1