Female candidates are encouraged to apply!!
Position Location: SITE, KARACHI
Develop and implement Strategy to achieve company Vision, Mission,
- Together with the top team prepare a strategy for achieving the Vision & Mission.
- Outlines own specific responsibilities for the achievement of the Strategic Objectives with due dates
- Ensures the availability of Processes, systems, Personnel, Company Policies & Procedures to meet the strategic requirements
- Monitors Progress.
- Take Corrective Actions
- Prepare specifications and analytical methods of all incoming raw materials, in-process and final products and associated Standard Operating Procedures required for the effective operations of the Quality Control Department.
- To give assistance for continuous improvement of production and ensure its effective implementation.
- To inspection of product as per Quality Plan or approved specifications.
- To conduct testing of product and product parameters as per approved methods.
- Identify training needs of supervisory staff & recommend training to develop their working skills.
- Authorized for stop machine / process if product does not meet specifications.
- To give assistance customer requirement & related standard
- To give assistance timely arrangement for testing of incoming raw materials, in process and final product testing according to the set specifications and schedule the daily working of the Quality Control Laboratories and assigning of duties to the fellow Analyst.
- Prepare analytical report of Rejections /Defects /Damages during productions and operations process.
- Develop and implement proper methods for the laboratory reagent preparation and standardization and ensure their maintenance.
- Prepare and maintain arrangement for the maintenance of inventory of laboratory reagent /chemical and realize the need for procurement when required.
- To give assistance arrangement for the maintenance of retain samples of the final product under control conditions and ensure proper record keeping. Further on time to time basis conduct regular check-up of the retain sample to ensure their proper storage and handling.
- Prepare arrangement for the inspection of returned product for market and evaluate on the action to be taken.
- To give assistance and manage reference standard / in-house working standard and ensure their validity.
- Keep liaison with the QA and Warehouse department and plan retesting of all incoming materials when required.
- To give assistance arrangement for proper destruction / disposal of Solvent/Chemical/Waste and make arrangement for proper storage and handling of hazardous material.
- Prepare all safety requirements in the Quality Control Dept and Laboratory and make arrangement for time to time training of all staff in the said areas.ISO /Social/Customer Compliance Audit
- Participate the QMS system/Customer compliance issues/Social Compliances as per company requirements
- Participate monthly in food safety related activities.
- To give assistance & conduct Internal Audit activity /Internal audit team engagement as per system compliances.
- To give assistance that all related documentations are in order & understood well by all
- To give assistance the processes given in the system are followed in letter and spirit through the departmentInternal Audit
- Ensure & Evaluation of internal audit plan and identify root causes and propose immediate actions
- Ensure submission of audit findings with joint conclusion of GM Operations for review and decision.
- To follow SQA & internal / external audit and maintain the records.
- Ensure submission of corrective and preventive action to avoid such audit discrepancies in system.
- To give assistance for new training plan and trainings evaluations with HRD training requirement.
- Design & Develop Trainings for new employees for Orientations GMP/ISO/Food Safety standard awareness session.
- To give assistance market based Technical /Non-technical trainings through HRD / internal / external resources for new employees and also refresher program for the old employees.
|Academic Qualification||BE-Chemical /polymer/M.Sc in Chemistry|
|Professional Qualification/Trainings||Prime Vera /MS Office /MAT LAB|
|Skills||Quality Controls system implementations, Leading role & customer focus, Customer Complaint rectifications, controlling of non-confirm products, Maintain QMS system Acknowledge of measurement tools.|
- Salary Range PKR 60,000 TO PKR 75,000
- No. Of Positions 1